I am among great people…people with great minds, imaginations, creativity and more. It is without a doubt that I am very honored to have received award recognition from one of these great minds, Debbie Stanton; whose blog you’ll find to be, not only inspiring but loads of fun too.
As a recipient of this award, there are a few things that are asked of me:
1. Thank and link the amazing person(s) who nominated you. (DONE-stantonsunshine)
2. List the rules and display the award. (DONE)
3. Share seven facts about yourself. (BELOW)
4. Nominate 15 other amazing blogs (DONE) and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated. (will do)
5. Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
#3 – So, inquiring minds want to know, huh?
- I believe there is a difference between facts and truth. There is only one truth but many facts. Though the courts have people swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, they often get the lies, a myriad of facts and much ado about nothing. I think I need to re-visit this another time (hmm, wheels turning).
- I am trying to convince my husband to live in Spain for a year and (fingers-crossed) I give birth to another baby while there. My strange desires, don’t judge me ^____^
- My firstborn believed he was from the continent of Asia, specifically associating himself with China, when he was around 4/5 yrs old. Interestingly enough, not sure if there is any weird connection, but my mom says that I used to attract the praises of many Chinese woman when I was a baby. Not only so but I did begin learning Chinese when I was in elementary and love it [present tense is purposeful]. To bring it to the present, where we recently moved to, one of my son’s friends is our neighbors son–wanna guess where they’re from?
- Writing has always been a thing of mine. Yet, I’ve struggled with the thought of me being a good writer. This has caused me to delay my writing of books that my husband and friends have encouraged me to do for years. I wonder where I would be today had I not
tried todisregarded this artistic side of me that I’m revitalizing now.
- My mother should be blamed for certain aspects of me that perplexes my husband: I still watch cartoons, no children necessary (mom does this); I use to color in my son’s coloring book, feeling a moment coming on; and I love candy (mom ate bags of it when pregnant with me). Though I could say more, I’ll leave it there 🙂 Luv ya mommy.
- I am a woman; created by Elohim God; but fashioned by family and life’s ups and downs; broken by them too and negatives I accepted; now born again, saved by grace through faith in Yeshua-Jesus Christ and learning to live and love again–that is, live and love the real me.
- Lastly, I do and I don’t. I don’t have a favorite season; I do have a favorite color; I don’t have a favorite food (’cause food is good period, especially when spicy). I do cry laughing; I don’t think I’m real funny; I do scream on roller coasters (yippee); and I don’t think I could thank you enough for sharing this time and times to come with me.
#4 – Now it’s time to broaden your horizons. You can’t just love and share time with me, no matter how much I appreciate it :). Let’s enjoy, learn from, and peek into the lives of others. Some may have received this already and some may not receive it at all (due to understandable reasons). In addition (I know I’m talking too much), this list is not fully exhaustive of the bloggers I follow and am inspired by:
- Cindy Knapper – for taking life in a poetic way
- Levi Thetford – for the priestly stature of his blog
- Single Strides – for big dreams and real highs about life and love
- le blog du pigeon voyageur – for still growing up
- Angie K – for the height of her blog
- Amie – for the passionate posts
- Laura – for the laughs
- Easter – for overcoming
- Leigh – for inspiring me to organize
- Chronicles – for the nurturing feel of her posts
- ywwp – for well wishes
- Ronovan – for a beautiful mind
- Tyrocharm – for the thoughts in her head
- Angela – for putting it together, and
- Island Traveler – for inspiring father’s
As stated before, I am over the moon excited to know that I’ve done something worth recognizing. [leave the stage music plays] I know the music’s playing but I wanna thank mom, dad, siblings, cousins, grands, friends, haters, the candy store owner, my day care teacher, my… [they about to call security]. Oh, I have to say,
If I can do it, You can do it. And though I have received this award, I am still looking forward to the next time we all meet again where I can thank the people I didn’t get to thank here.
[fans screaming from the crowd: “We love you”] Yes, and I-LOVE-YOU! All of you, near and far. [lights out, mic off, other awardees left]
Now that’s rude.